Thursday, October 7, 2010

New Sister Missionary Guidelines

The missionary department has issued some new and updated guidelines for sister missionaries.  Here they are:

(click on the picture- brings up in new window.  Click again to blow it up so you can read the print)

So cute!  I love love it!  Find cute clothing like this at the only online store for LDS sister missionaries - Sorella Bella.  We will continue to sell longer skirts as well, to cater to those missionaries headed to colder climates.

2 comments:

Jess said...

where did you find these guidelines?? I am currently filling out my papers and the link they have attached for dress standards is not the same as this. I hope yours is more current or updated than the one I have, but I just don't want to get my hopes up if this isn't correct. Please help!! Thanks!

Candace said...

They are definitely the updated guidelines. I got them from the missionary department. When you get your call you should get a hard copy of them along with mission-specific guides. Good luck!